Live Cam, Roleplay, Mommy and the Ruined Orgasm


Being LIVE on cam, one might have an occasional "cam blooper".I had quite a blooper the other night that I feel I had to share.


I will set the scenario up for you...


A younger male had entered my chat room. Through our casual chatting, he had explained how he loved older women. He wanted me to be his "mommy".


As an older mature woman, I tend to get a lot of the MILF, Mommy, Step-Mom Fantasy scenarios.



We enter into a private session. In this private session I was guiding him how to jerk off properly, #JOI Jerk Off Instruction for ones that don't know the lingo.


Well of course as I am doing this, and he's being such a good listener I begin to get excited, talking so dirty to him, I knew his throbbing cock was about to explode.



I proceed to demand a large load of cum, as I lean back in my chair. As I leaned back, the back of my chair came off landing my ass on the floor. I exclaimed, "Your cock excited Mommy so much I fell out of my chair!". I then proceeded, to lift my ass off the floor, arching my back, so that my pussy was right in front of the cam, I scream "you make Mommy so fucking horny" then squirted a waterfall.


His response "Dayummm, thank you"


I would consider that a "ruined orgasm scenario".


Mommy is a trooper, even after busting my ass, I remained in character. Bruised, wounded ass and all.


For the record, I did give the guy a coupon for another session.




Live on Cam just click this link. https://imlive.com/referred/TheeLadyScarlet

It's free to join and free to public chat with me. Hope I see you soon.



Comments

Popular Posts