The Man, The Wolf, My Daddy

  


My Thoughts on WolfDaddy, 

the Man I refer to as Daddy.


The word Man, with the tiles, Wolf and Daddy
 allow me to introduce you to the one of whom I speak.


I shall start with "the Man", he's actually quite the Gentleman, I must say.  Though the boyish smile and devilish grin is a Man.  He exudes an air of confidence, for he is quite confident in his self and in his beliefs. He is genuine and real, what you see is what you get. He is a Man to be trusted, and that to me is gold.

"Tip of the hat to you", when he encounters a fellow kinkster. 
Being around like-minded people, he truly shines.

As for the "Wolf", that title he wears well. For he is primal, nothing stands in his way. If you are lucky enough to enter into his pack, you'll be a better person for knowing him. If one seeks wisdom, toward him you should go. For he is wise, full of knowledge and helpful advice. Being strong, in a pack, with such a great force, you to begin to emulate such confidence. 

Now, that I have shared the Man and the Wolf with you, I will now share with you "the Daddy", my Daddy, he is a DaddyDom. 

I feel DaddyDom's are so very special, for they make you, the submissive, feel so very special. Their kind and gentle demeanors give the submissives the "safe place" they crave.  The subs are always wanting "to make Daddy happy", waiting to hear those special words "good girl". 

Being a DaddyDom is quite the role to take on, for us submissives can be quite needy. They know this, they embrace it, for they have that special nurturing side to them. Throw all that kindness goodness, sweetness, along with adoration and the desire to please mix all that together with some kink and you have a beautiful  relationship. 

A relationship based on honesty, communication, trust, and respect. Not only do we share the core values, my Dom, as stated before is different. He has encouraged me, accepted me, explored with me from the very begining, guiding me along our kink journey together. 

We together are quite the primal force, we are real, BDSM is our life, we are not ashamed, we don't judge. Our minds are open, embracing the world of kink we live in.

Wolf, Daddy, Man 
words, titles
 they mean one word to me 
STRENGTH!

WarmWishesKinkyKisses
     Forever
      YOURKitten xx
      YOURLittleGirl
      YOURWhore 
        TheeLadyFEMDOM 
       
                 Thank you, Daddy xx            

             


 Welcome Kinksters
Happy to Connect 
WolfDaddy and ScarlettHarlott
"Wolf is the Devil and I'm his Scarlett whore"
Global Domination
Promoting Kink Knowledge
Fetish & Kink Friendly Judgement Free














Comments

Popular Posts